Thursday, April 14, 2011

More on Ms. K's Zebra and polka dot cake

I thought I should share a few pictures of the inspiration for the cake.  Ms. K wore a zebra striped/hot pink/white polka dotted outfit made by (will fill in as soon as I know, lol).  
Professional portrait by Photos by Liz.  Find her on Facebook or at her website.
The cake topper was based on her invitation (seen below in a cell phone pic) and coordinated perfectly.  Both of those were designed by Simply Said by Courtney.  Her blog and facebook page have more information.

The entire party was put together by Marcia, of Your Perfect Day Wedding Planning (who happens to also be Ms. K's mother).  Find her on facebook as well.

The "K" was found at Hobby Lobby the day before the party in a chance encounter!  I didn't know they had alphabet initials for cakes at that store!  It was $3.99...I really want to get some of every letter (in case they quit carrying them) but that seems a bit obsessive, lol.

No comments: