Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fall Craft Fairs, 2011

This year I plan on doing TWO craft fairs, Millard West and Burke High!  They are a little over one month apart, so I will have time to add more inventory.
The fairs will feature some fun Halloween neck ties and tie tacks, along with Christmas ties and numerous other fabric options as well.  Mustache tie tacks (yay!), and other fun, whimsical ones as well...and for $3 each, you should get one for every dress up occasion.  My little boys love their ties and tie tacks!
Also, I will have select sizes of red/black/white damask girls skirts with a large number of red/black/white tie combinations for the holidays as well.  And I think B.Accessorized might just have coordinating jewelry for the little girls as well!
So, something to look forward to...stay tuned for specifics to come.
And as always, check out Confetti Creations on Facebook for the most recent information and pictures of projects!

No comments: